US Black Plastic Fin
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Our retailers are getting frequent deliveries so please contact your local Red stockist as they’ll be able to advise on delivery dates.
All orders $200+ are freight free.
Please allow 2 – 4 working days for delivery of ordered items plus one additional day for Rural Delivery.
When will my order ship?
Most of the time if an order is placed before noon on a week day, the order will ship out the same day. However, during busy periods it can take up to 2 business days to dispatch.
Orders ship only Monday through Friday; we do not ship on Saturday, Sunday, or public holidays.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, your purchase can be returned for a refund or exchange, subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Items are returned freight paid by the customer.
- Items are returned new and unused, complete with all packing and product labels intact and undamaged. Outfitters may decline return of, or impose a repair charge on, any item in an unsaleable condition due to product or packaging damage.
- Items returned for a refund that have been sent freight free will incur the cost of couriering the item to the customer.
- Outfitters cannot accept the return of items which have been specifically ordered for you or manufactured to your specification.
- Please include your name, address, phone numbers and proof of purchase or receipt. This will allow us to process your request promptly.
- Please call us as soon as possible on 0800 021 732 if you need to return an item.
Please allow up to 7 working days following receipt of your refund for your funds to be processed.
Our Red Paddle Co black plastic fin is supplied with a nut and bolt connection to ensure a 100% secure hold is compatible with all US fin boxes. This fin is supplied with our windsurfing boards; the 10'7 Wind comes with a set of two and the 10'7 Windsurf comes with one, along with the daggerboard fin.
Here is our video, which you can find in the Red Paddle Co Clubhouse,on how to fit a fin using a 'Quick-fit US Fin Bolt': https://redpaddleco.com/en-gb/paddle-boarding-know/inflatable-paddle-board-maintenance-videos/fit-removable-fin/
Fin height = 9" from the bottom of the board. Base length = 6.5"